Enjoy a guided safari with our naturalist, Ruwan joining you in the back of the jeep and provide uninterrupted commentary during the safari, where you have a chance to explore the amazing Udawalawe National Park. Travel through the marshes, forests, and grasslands of the park that was created as a sanctuary for wildlife in the 1970s.
The park is famous for its Sri Lankan elephants and with Ruwan you can learn all about the gentle giants and what makes the Sri Lankan elephant different from its Indian and African cousins.
Although famous for its elephants, Udawalawe National Park is a famous birdwatching hotspot. Ruwan is a trained bird watcher with a hawk eye to spotting Udawalawe's most exotic collection of birds. Be sure not to miss out on the park's avian life.
- Experienced English-speaking naturalist (Mr. Ruwan).
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- Experienced safari driver.
- Entrance fees for (Jeep + Ticket) options.
- Half Day - Either a Morning Safari - 06.00 am to 09.00 am OR a Evening...
- Full Day Safari - Safari from 07:30 am to 05:30 pm.
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off from a hotel located withing 5km.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate.
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash).
- Food and drinks.
Udawalawa, UdawalawaGet Directions
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy • Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts • Less than 24 hours and in case of “No Show” – No Refunds. • We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.